Mental intrusion with a large dose of sarcasm, at your service!
The steaks have never been higher. [via]
I wonder how many bags of Doritos this Moo will want for later?
Retired Marine steps up as crossing guard for students without one: http://abcn.ws/1pm5XpN
Semper Fi! Always Honor our Military Heroes!
A bunny piglet?
awkweirdme said: Hey there, I just wanted to say thank you for all the *liking* and responding you do with so many of my posts. It's really nice to have that sort of interaction, and I truly appreciate it :)
You are most welcome! I like your thoughtful critiques.
applebottomclaudiajeans tagged me! Fifteen of my favorite things, in no particular order.
- My wife
- Amanda Blake
- Catherine Deneuve
- Sir Pugs and my whole herd
- The smell of new books
- A fresh journal that hasn’t yet been written in
- An organized desk or room
- Butter Cake
- Swimming in a private or empty pool
- Watching a good documentary
- Editing videos
- Being surprised
- Having fun and laughing with a friend
I will limit this to Ten because there is not enough space!
1. Quiet mornings
2. Peet’s Coffee
3. White shirts with Fr. Cuffs rolled up
4. Overture to La Traviata
5. Cruising with the top down at night
6. Making pizza on the Weber Grill
7. Mowing the lawn
9. The smell of fresh linens
Get out of the way Kids! I’m grabbing my AARP card!
Page 1 of 98